Nos han pedido circular esta oportunidad:
To contribute to the programming and managing of cooperation programmes (identification,
formulation and monitoring); contribute to and participate in policy dialogue with government, Congress and civil society, including private sector; contribute to strategic analysis and reporting in the sectors of responsibility, establish and maintain contacts with relevant institutions and organisations, assess and keep updated information in the areas of responsibility.
- Cooperation programmes on economic development, employment generation and public
- Policy dialogue on European Union/Central America association agreement.
- Formal education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least five
years duration attested by a diploma, preferably in one of the following areas: Economy,
Commerce, Law or International Relations.
- Professional experience of at least five years in the fields of international commerce and
economic development; including project planning, identification and execution in the
area of international cooperation.
- Knowledge of the Guatemalan private sector, of their composition and dynamics.
- Knowledge of the Guatemalan institutions’ functioning, including in the fields of
international & local commerce and economic development; knowledge of their
jurisdiction and interrelations.
- Thorough knowledge of English attested by a full proficiency level certificate (CPE,
TOEFL, ELASH or equivalent).
- Knowledge of the EU working methods.
- Knowledge of the comprehensive relationship between Guatemala and the EU.
Esta oportunidad esta abierta a miembros de la Asociación Tec Guatemala(AsocTecGT). Para información al respecto, favor escribirnos a firstname.lastname@example.org
AsocTecGT es el brazo de apoyo al Campus Tecnológic y acá va el detalle de como ser miembro para los interesados: http://tec.com.