#7daysofgenius #guatemala 2018
Thank you to all our participants.
We had several events during the week that were a showcase of the talent we have in Guatemala. We had a very interesting impact via our hashtags:
|10,135,942 Potential impacts||6,793,046 Potential reach|
Twitter Statistics and Rankings of #7daysofgenius via @TweetBinder http://twtb.in/Z4Gk2H1UuX5
Our story for the UVG visit: https://chirpstory.com/li/384578
We had several events during the week:
a visit of 80 talented students from Universidad del Valle to Campus Tec and our main event on Campus Tec with over 20 visitors and several satellite events in CEM (Visit from Brian Rashid), Edutec (Visit from Lauren Peters), Concyt (launching of revised national science and technology strategy).
- What was the topic of your event? talent in Guatemala
- Where was it? How many people attended? Above. Almost 300
- What new or innovative ideas were discussed or presented? How to use technology for visually impaired individuals, how to use design thinking for developing new technlogy, innovation, entrepreneurship, science and technology all in Guatemala.
- How does your event contribute to a larger conversation or thinking about a global challenge in a new way? We are trying to incoporate our national agenda with the worldwide agenda in the use of technology and innovation developed locally for our country and the rest of the world
- Did your Genius event lead to new action or opportunities for your community? An agenda for developing technology for visually impaired, implement the national girls and technology chapter and new options for our entrepreneurs and innovators to implement their initiatives.